Jury House: Jerry joins the gang which is good since most of the jury knows he floated the entire way. The whole jury talks and everybody realizes that Dan and Memphis were together from pretty much the beginning. Many of them made mistakes by not getting rid of one of them when they had the chance (Jerry didn’t put Memphis up on the block during his second HOH week and Keesha used the veto on him at one point). Everybody is quickly driven nuts by Jerry and Renny calls him a “fat, chauvinist pig” (I couldn’t agree more). Renny thinks that Memphis was conniving and arrogant and Keesha still likes Dan despite the fact that he was in on the plan to oust her. Michelle wishes Dan would have just told her why he was putting her on the block instead of doing the stupid veto ceremony roulette. April is a complete bitch as usual. Michelle fills Jerry in on the trip she took with Dan. She knows Dan was schmoozing her.
- Libra (to Dan): What was his most strategic move? Backdooring Michelle since she was a huge threat to win challenges.
- April (to Memphis): Why should she vote for him? All he comes up with is that he is a straight shooter which some of the jury members scoff at.
- Michelle (to Dan): Why did he take her on the trip instead of someone else? He played the dirtiest with her and he took her to the beach to try to make amends.
- Michelle (to Memphis): Why should he win the money since he never won an HoH competition and he threw many of them? Memphis hints that it was his strategy.
- Renny (to Memphis): Name one thing he did for her. He struggles for a long time to come up with an answer and just says that he didn’t go behind her back.
- Jerry (to Dan): He mentions how “arrogant” and “cocky” Dan was after winning challenges. Dan apologizes for any disrespect that may have been felt. Jerry says that he should feel sorry and makes one of the stupidest comments of all-time. He actually says “I respected you.” Yeah, nothing says respect like calling a person Judas hundreds of times.
- Jerry (to Memphis): Who would he have brought to the finals if he had won the final HoH? He wouldn’t have known until he had to make the decision.
Memphis’ Final Remarks-He says that his strategy was to be an asset to people in the house. Also, he “only” threw 2 HoH’s.
Dan’s Final Remarks-He says he was creative and everything that happened in the house happened for a reason. He did the roulette thing to actually get a few jury members to dislike him. That way, Memphis would still bring him to the finals if he was the one that won the final HoH competition.
The Clueless Jury Members Finally Find Out How Hated They Are: The non-jury members notify the jury and finalists about some of the things that happened in the house. Brian tells the jury that Dan and Memphis never played the game personally. He was also surprised by the temper tantrums thrown by Ollie and Michelle. Steven tells Jerry that his behavior surprised him. He was disappointed by the way he treated Dan especially since he didn’t keep his word either. Julie tells the players that there were no plants and no season-long America’s Player. However, Dan was America’s Player for one week.
The Vote: Dan gets every jury member’s vote and wins the $500,000. Memphis takes home $50,000 and Keesha earns $25,000 as the viewers’ favorite juror.